PAYMENT PLAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Payment plans are available for all offerings.
• The minimum deposit for a single 3-day training Module is: 150.00
• The minimum deposit for the Principal Certification Bundle (Modules 1, 2 & 3) is: 350.00
• The minimum deposit for an online Principal Certification Bundle (Modules 1, 2 & 3) is: 400.00
• The minimum deposit for any retreat offering is: 400.00 USD
• After initial deposit has been received, the remaining balance is divided into a maximum of 6 monthly payments, beginning on the 15th day of the month that follows the deposit date.
• Payment plans are interest-free, however a 10.00 Admin fee (in the same currency as the invoice) will be applied to each monthly payment transaction that follows the initial deposit.
• Payment invoices will be sent electronically via email, on or before the 15th of each month in which a payment is due.
• Unless otherwise indicated on your invoice, payments are due promptly on the 15th of each month, and must be completed online (we do not save your data, so you must enter it each time).
• Any payment still outstanding 10 days after the invoice due date, will be considered late, and subject to a 30.00 Late Fee.
• An additional 30.00 Late Fee will be applied for each subsequent 1 month period in which the payment remains outstanding.
• All amounts are in: Canadian Dollars (CAD) for events located in Canada; US Dollars (USD) for events located in the United States, Costa Rica and Bali; Euros (EUR) for events located within Europe; Swiss Franc (CHF) for events in Switzerland, Australian Dollars (AUD) for events located in Australia and Great Britain Pounds (GBP) for events taking place in the United Kingdom.
• Certification status will only be awarded once all related course fees have been paid in full (and all the certification requirements have been fulfilled).
• Navina’s Registration and Refund Policies apply to all payment plan arrangements, except as otherwise stated in the terms above.
NAVINA REGISTRATION & REFUND POLICIES (ONLINE PRINCIPAL MODULES)
• Given the unique nature of scheduling Principal Modules (Modules 1, 2 & 3) online, the required assistants, space arrangements and coordination of personal schedules, refunds are not possible. This is distinct from the in-person courses and events policies, which are found further below.
• In emergency circumstances, rescheduling of course dates is a possibility.
• If you would like to cancel, you may arrange for someone to attend the course in lieu of your participation. At which point your registration (and all paid tuition) will be transferred to their registration.